Binance.US is your new gateway to the crypto world. They welcome users that are experienced traders and newcomers alike, and they are building out the best user experience. Here’s a quick recap:
- Listed 19 new tokens in addition to original seven
- Added debit card transfers
- Increased ACH limits to $30,000
- Launched VIP Program (Trading Fee Tiers)
- Launched BNB fee discounts (25% lower trading fees for holders of BNB)
What they continue to do:
- Provide FDIC insurance coverage for USD deposits
- Celebrate new users with a $15 sign up bonus + 30 days of free trading
- Welcome energetic people to join their team in San Francisco
- Build more ways for users to explore the digital asset economy through Binance.US!
Binance.US is a reliable and inclusive marketplace for everyday American users, bringing the freedom of choice to buy, sell, and access the most diverse selection of high-quality digital assets, without high fees. Binance.US allows users to be part of the open and competitive market that discovers projects with true utility.
Binance.US recognizes that the ease of issuing blockchain tokens and the perceived lack of regulation could make these tokens targets for abuse. Binance.US has both legal obligations and moral duties to shield its users from fraudulent blockchain projects and combat financial crimes.
As they have mentioned, Binance.US has adopted a Digital Asset Risk Assessment Framework to read more about it refer to their blog post: “What We’re Exploring / August 9, 2019.”
Now, they want to share the next batch of digital assets going through their evaluation through their framework for listing on the Binance.US marketplace:
Tokens they are examining to ensure they meet their listing criteria for Binance.US: CELR, DCR, ENJ, FTM, ICX, IOST, KMD, OMG, ONE, ONT, REN, SNT, THETA, TOMO, TRX, XEM, XTZ, HBAR.
Learning more about blockchain and digital assets is easier than ever. Head over to Binance Academy to get started learning about the crypto ecosystem.
Find the lingo confusing? Here is the Binance Academy Glossary with all the words you hear in conversation.
Curious to learn more? These are some of my favorite video explanations.
Editor in chief at Ulterier.com. MSc in Internet meme, for real. Digital aficionado, likes well-turned phrases, wasabi peas, and Wes Anderson.