Wolves Summit, the highest-quality international conference dedicated to innovative technologies is coming back to Warsaw, on 23-24 October 2019. It’s a world-famous event for startups, investors, and corporations willing to change the future of technology by building relevant business connections.
It’s a unique opportunity to meet 1:1 with 300 startups, 200 investors and 300 corporates. Thanks to the advanced matchmaking tool available before and during the conference, the participants will be able to schedule over 3,000 well-matched meetings. So far, Wolves Summit attendees have set up 26,501 meetings. During the last edition, the meeting satisfaction level reached 92%.
we would like to encourage you to join the upcoming 10th edition of a world-famous international conference for startups, investors, and executives dedicated to innovation in technology, Wolves Summit. It’s taking place in Warsaw, Poland on 23-24 October 2019. The event creates conditions for the most time-effective, relevant business networking; dozens of pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings with chosen people in just two days.
Wolves Summit October 2019 in a nutshell:
- 300 startups participating for free making participation possible for startups at various stages, 50 scaleups
- 300 executives and 200investors
- 1500+ participants: VC, CVC, Business Angels, Corporate Executives, Startups, SMB
- matchmaking – an advanced tool allowing pre-scheduling well-matched 1:1 meetings – so far we have facilitated 26501 of them
- 40 startup and scaleup presentations during the Great Pitch Contest
- Investors Evening Networking, Networking Party, VIP Party
- some brands that have joined us in the past: Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, 3M, P&G, Raiffeisen, WP, West Tech Ventures, Amazon, Wyra, Allegro, Orlen, RWE, Poczta Polska, Orange, T-Mobile, Inventure, Action Capital Partners, Eight Roads Ventures, Samsung, WP, Bayer, PARP, InnoEnergy, Netia, PWC, Tech Pilot Fund, Google, PR Newswire, Betacom, NCBIR, Publicis Media, Hub:Raum, Allianz, YouNick
Are you looking for innovative tech projects, new clients and business partners? You will only meet people relevant to your business. Find out more about the Wolves Summit conference HERE or call +48 579 357 466.